Saturday, January 29, 2011

It's Getting To Me

I've been through winters - in Seattle it can be a little brutal - but blizzards equal wearing the exact same clothing over and over again.

Same UGGS, same wellies, same pants, same jacket, blah, blah, blah. For someone who loves fashion as much as I do - this sucks b-lls. I guess in Seattle I had a car so it was getting from point a to point b instead of walking so many blocks and the subway and the slush. And everyone keeps saying it's one of the worst winters in 6 years, so that makes me feel a little better, too.

Now I'm watching Sex and the City and they are wearing fabulous clothing and so many dresses -  it makes me want New York to go back to being warm!

I still love it here :). I just miss a variety in clothing choices. I could never be a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment