Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Totally Buggin'



Blame my post title on the fact that Clueless was on TV last week and I DVR'd it. But it's so true.

I am totally buggin' today.

I don't want to get into too much because it's too personal for me on my blog (gotta draw a line, you know?). I'm having some major mixed feelings today and I have no idea where they are coming from. It's making me crazy.

Instead of being able to figure why I'm feeling the way that I am, the scene from Clueless where Cher is stressed because she had a fight with Tai about Tai and Josh not meshing, keeps running through my mind on a loop. It's even a similar line of questioning.

Kind of ruining my day. I'll keep thinking about it and thinking about it.

Unlike Clueless, I doubt a water fountain will spring to life in the background while trumpets play when my epiphany hits me ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment