Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Charmed

I haven't had much luck with guys lately.

The only ones I seem to meet and actually like don't live in Seattle. Those that wink/favorite/email me online I don't find them attractive or an actual date never comes to fruition.I was having fun with a couple of guys for a few months but that got old as well. Overall, it's okay with because I have faith that I will meet the right guy. I don't know where or how but I will. I want to get married and have babies and I'll find someone who wants to do all of that with me just as I will with him. But I forget that sometimes it's still nice to be charmed and be paid a little attention.

Last night I saw someone who I've previously had fun with and while having fun wasn't necessarily on my mind, he charmed me right into a little make out sesh. He actually salsa danced with me last night to no music and it was completely disarming and charming.

Above all it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment