Thursday, December 22, 2011

This is What I Read Today . .

This made me really happy. I teared up when I read it. The Navy's first gay homecoming kiss. A GREAT moment in history. (Towleroad)

Interesting read . . . sums up a lot about my work situation. (MSN Careers)

James Franco is officially OFF the Freebie Five. (Celebitchy)

Lainey is right - I would completely want to be Duchess Catherine in that photo, at that time. (Lainey Gossip)

New spoilers for Revenge and Once Upon a Time! Yay! (Wetpaint and Examiner.com)

I downloaded two new samples from two new books thanks to Sarah Jio's guest blog post. (Allison Winn Scotch - Ask Allison)

I'm totally bummed but not surprised. One of my favorite books/series might be an awful movie. This trailer does not give me hope. (YouTube)

Ever wanted to dramatically quit your job but didn't? Live vicariously through this montage! (Vulture)

No comments:

Post a Comment