Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Officially Melt Down Time

Am officially having a mini melt down today.

Staying up until 1 or 2 am at least 3 - 4 nights a week doing school work, ever since school started back up, has officially gotten to me.

Stress is radiating off of me and none of my usual de-stress tricks are working.

Including:
Chocolate
Reading a great book
Caffeine in the form of strong, comforting earl grey tea
Chocolate
Taking a 10 minute break from work just to get out of the office
Celebrity gossip
A glass of wine on my own
Walking
Chocolate

I went to bed by midnight on Friday and Saturday and I still feel like I am going to flip out.

When everyone asked me in January/February, "How is school going?"

I responded, "Great. But wait and ask me again in May."

It's not even May  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment