Friday, April 27, 2012

Yup, I Had a Mini-Meltdown

I was starting to feel the effects of a mini-meltdown on Monday and it really, officially this time happened on Tuesday.

The piece of rock that crumbled on the edge of the cliff I was standing on was the stress of one of my bosses traveling again for the second time in two weeks.

Oy.

He was stressed, so then I was stressed.



The combination of 8:30 am - 1 am days (waking up, straight to work then straight to school then to the computer lab and then more work/getting ready for the next day) Monday through Wednesday.

+

Having a little bit of free time on Thursdays and Fridays but usually ended up doing research/shopping for school. Squeezing in some time to see a friend or two.

+

Working 16+ hours on the weekend researching, designing and producing school work.

+

Not finding my groove aka my concept for my two big final projects.

+

Staying awake to let my cousin in my building since I can't make a copy of the outside door key.

+

Normal stress of a new job.

+

Kind of getting yelled at at work.

=

Crying in the stairwell for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment