Thursday, July 12, 2012

Old School Tunes at the Maggy London Photo Shoot

I am in love with my internship.

Today, I was at a photo shoot. Which I LOVE. It wasn't a great day for a number of reasons.

I lot of things went wrong. The chemistry on set wasn't as good as it should have been. There was a lot of tension. But I still enjoyed every minute.

I would be happy if I worked on a photo shoot every day of my life.

Ever changing cast of characters. You get to create something tangible.

And . . .

I can't help but to rock out to this awesome old school-ish play list:

JT: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Sublime: Santeria
BEP: Where is the Love?
Destiny's Child: Bootylicious
Ashanti Featuring Fat Joe: What's Luv?

There was more but I got too caught up to remember all of the fabulous high school style tunes :).

No comments:

Post a Comment