Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Feels good to celebrate it in Seattle.

First up - an Apricot Ale at the Pyramid Beer Garden. Ah, memories!


The beer reminds me of the summer I lived in Greenlake and my friend Angela suggested I try an Apricot Ale. I was like, Seriously? She said, Yes. God, I love this beer. The beer garden reminds me of many, many Seattle memories.

Also - how cute does LZ look preggers?!

Batter Up: Safeco Garlic French Fries!


Just as DELICIOUS as I remember them. I think I inhaled all them in under 10 minutes. An awesome micro Pacific Northwest brew to accompany them. If I can determine my version of heaven - both of these exist in it.

Good to See You Again Safeco:


Even Bailey had his stars on:


It's not the 4th in Seattle without Gasworks Parks Fireworks:


It was a great 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment