Friday, June 22, 2012

Exactly What I Needed to Read

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
                                                                                                                            ― Marilyn Monroe

I feel like I learned this the hard way, this confidence that says, I'm awesome and I deserve someone who will appreciate that. Sure, I'm not perfect. I get upset and I definitely have my moments of crazy, but they pass, and I'm worth it.
                                                                                                                           - Liz Norris

No comments:

Post a Comment