Friday, June 8, 2012

Links!

In all likeliness, The Paperboy is a hot mess of the movie. The buzz is all about Nicole Kidman's golden shower. BUT my favorite part of the review, is the director's quote. (Vulture)

Okay, this doesn't sound real, more like a storyline from Grey's Anatomy. (CafeMom)

I hope Tom Hardy interviews never change. I laughed so hard and so loud. I really like him after this. (Vulture)

I am probably the only one that doesn't find this totally sick but actually pretty funny. (Harvey Nichols Summer Ad via Telegraph)

Which lead me to this hilarious and awesome Christmastime "Walk of Shame" commercial.(Guardian)

I do and do not agree with this woman's 20/20 take on casual sex. I think it comes down to motivation behind a person's action. (CNN)

The trailer for Perks of Being a Wallflower is really cute and captures those moments of high school youth. The sample chapters of the book didn't do it for unfortunately. (IMDB)

These look much cuter on H7. Also, I love what Posh is wearing. (Lainey Gossip)


No comments:

Post a Comment