Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Links!

Caught in the act and frozen in time 50 million years. Two turtles copulating. (MSNBC)

I love this print: I black heart you. (Tim Jarosz)

Carrie Underwood makes me actually like her for supporting gay marriage. It's a nice change from her annoying me. (Celebitchy)

Go KStew and Cameron Diaz - highest paid actresses in La La Land. (Forbes)

My birthday is TOMORROW and it is the first day of summer and the longest day of the year and it looks like it's official on the east coast thanks to record high temps! I'm celebrating by laying out on my lunch break today. Seriously, I brought my swimsuit top to work to change into. (AP and The Weather Channel)

Pretty awesome retrospect of fug recoveries. I am highly entertained. (Go Fug Yourself)



No comments:

Post a Comment