Thursday, June 21, 2012

I LOVE This Birthday Theme: Marc by Marc Jacobs

As per the request of my awesome parents, I waited to open my Endless box until my birthday. Although, I didn't promise the when on the day of my birth.

I decided that there was no way in hell that anyone or anything was going to ruin my birthday. I decided that I was going to do whatever I wanted when I wanted today.

My theme song today is Bulletproof by La Roux.

After I opened the office, I treated myself to opening up my long awaited and eagerly anticipated birthday gift. First thing in the morning. I can't think of a better way to start the day.

Hell yes!

It's a Marc by Marc Jacobs birthday:


Badass sunglasses. A straw tote with an awesome neon orange trim (details here). And the best: A PAIR OF MARC JACOBS MOUSE FLATS THAT I'VE WANTED FOR YEARS!

I put them on and did a happy dance all up and down the halls outside of my office. I immediately showed them to my work friends Nicole and Sabrina. 

Happy F-cking Birthday to Me!

Thanks M & D!

No comments:

Post a Comment