Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dear Santa:

I know that I said that all I wanted for Christmas was a nice wine decanter, Volume 1 and 2 of the Glee soundtrack, the 1st half of Glee's Season 1, and a couple of pairs of flat boots, but I think I left one really important thing off the list.

A cute, funny, hot, intelligent, sexy, and smart man. Preferably interested in my same (although not identical) type of music, likes to read, is social, makes me laugh, and we have GREAT FANTASTIC sex and sexual chemistry.

Couldn't you deliver him in my stocking? Like the santa stocking I have in my apartment? That would be great.

It would also be great if he some day wanted to get married and have kids. There are too many men out there in the world that don't want either of those things.

I've been a good girl (most of the time) Santa, pretty please?

xoxo,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment