Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Resolutions: 2010 Edition

Last year, I don't think I made a single resolution for NYE. But I do know that throughout the year I have been making plans and promises to myself to better the person I am, get what I want out of life (this is my only chance), and most of all- do things to make myself happier while giving myself permission to have down days, make mistakes, and give myself a break. I have a tendency to beat myself up a bit.

I want to kick off 2010 the right way while wrapping up '09. I've been calling or emailing apologies to people that are past due because I don't want any skeletons in my closet for next year. And in the spirit of getting what I want and going after it, here is my list of 2010 resolutions:


Cheers to having faith in the new year and a new beginning! I hope you're safe and happy celebrating tomorrow night :). Make great plans for the new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment