Friday, June 18, 2010

Cute Trailer: The Switch

It's a shock to me that I want to see a Jen Anniston movie because a) she makes some not so great movies as of late b)the not so great movies are not so great romcoms (the worst kind) and c) she plays Rachel Green over and over again.

But it's not a shock to me that I want to see it because a) Jason Bateman is a freebie 5 b) Jeff Goldblum is kind of amazing and his sarcasm in the trailer is outstanding c) the kid is really cute d) Juliette Lewis! (I wonder if her and Anniston ever talked about the Pitt onset) and e) when J.Anniston's on the ball with her comic timing it is really enjoyable to watch. Look more reasons to watch than not!

Check it yourself:



I love the chemistry between J.Bateman and the adorable little boy; it's just too freakin' cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment