Friday, February 17, 2012

Do You Believe in Coincidence/Chance?

Coincidence n.

1. The state or fact of occupying the same relative position or area in space.
2. A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged.

Chance n.
1. The unknown and unpredictable element in happenings that seems to have no assignable cause.
2. An unpredicted event, esp a fortunate one.

There has been a certain amount of circumstances surrounding me, as of late, and I have no idea if they mean anything.

A part of me desperately wants them to. But another part of me doesn't think that they meaning anything at all.

I am a big believer in timing but maybe it doesn't always mean something?

I think it all boils down to: are some things/incidents/people/events/happenings purely coincidental and chance or is there some meaning behind it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment