Saturday, February 4, 2012

Streets of Soho: Urban Alphabet

Today was a good day.

I woke up early today, 9:30 am, got my ass to Work: Elite and Training for my first kick basics class. I was a little late but it was okay.

Ate lunch at Soho Park and saw the lovely Leila and Albina. Had a delicious burger (they are my favorite in NYC), tasty sweet corn and a Boylan cream soda. YUM!

Then I wandered around Soho taking photos for my future GD1 assignment: an urban/found alphabet.

I'm not sure if my pictures are right for my assignment but I did have a really great time exploring all of Soho taking pictures with my point and shoot as well as my hipstamatic iPhone app. I'm going to post my favorites here on my blog.

I probably looked like a crazy person but I didn't care.

ALSO: Check out the Dr. Seuss exhibit at Animazing Gallery - it is a show of his original drawings. Pretty amazing. I also enjoyed Beautiful Nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment