Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hit a Wall

It's official as my other news, I've hit my wall today, right now.

Just like yesterday, I've spent all day writing and reading. Yesterday was mostly writing so I could turn in my Parsons AAS for Graphic Design application. Which I did. Yay for me!!! I'm still nervous whether or not they are taking applicants but when I submitted I didn't get a "application closed" or "we no more want applications" I assume enrollment is still rolling. That would be great. It would be even better if I get in ;)!

Today was about 50% reading, 50% writing. I need to catch up on my celebrity gossip and the author blogs I read. Which is fun but it tired me out today. I spent a lot of time today catching up with my blogs (including what I'm writing right now, this one, this one, this one ) which is great but again I'm exhausted right now.

It's a combination of the stress of completing my application, essentially being kicked out of my own home due to the numerous condo showings my place is having (yay jumpy claps! I hope it gets sold but boo! because I had planned using the kicked out of my own home time to lay out and we're having this crappy until 2 pm weather- I need to work on my tan weather gods!), and I think I'm just done. At least for today.

I usually never get sick or reading my blogs or writing but today it's both. I'm not even sure if I want to read the awesome new book I started: Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.

I do wish my next True Blood disc from Netflix would arrive. That I'm looking forward to.

Maybe I just need a nap . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment