Friday, July 2, 2010

Outfit: Independence Day!

So I am a real nerd about holidays and what to wear on them. I like wearing red or green for Christmas (no, not together) and I especially like wearing red, white, and blue on Independence Day.

In years past I have worn:
  • Red pants, white top, blue shoes.
  • A blue and green halter top with white pants and red shoes.
  • Blue dress, white shoes, and a red scarf in my hair.
  • One outfit I'm not particularly proud of: an American flag t-shirt with one of the iconic American fashion items: blue jeans. Hey I was in junior high.

This year I want to wear this:


I have to:
  • Find it in my size
  • Hope our finicky Seattle weather actually corporates
The Weather Rule of Thumb for Seattle is usually on the 4th of July or immediately after our summer comes but I'm not holding my breath this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment