Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boys & Girls: Same Story Decades Later

It's funny because I think that men and women are equals about life and sex but it's proven to me again and again that my thoughts don't hold true to the general consesus.
The last couple of guys I've dated STILL don't understand that:
For one: Girls can date without wanting to get serious.Turns out that is exactly want some of us very much want. Me very much included.

For two: A one time thing as it is for them is the SAME as it is for us. Again, I am very much included in this. And when guys think we want so much more - it truly pisses me off. Like A LOT.

For three: Women can really enjoy sex WITHOUT expectations. Hell, sometimes that is all that I want.
Maybe it's just me, except I know it's not because I have girlfriends who feel the same way - us women get it and like it when it's just fun and just a fling :). I couldn't be happier but it makes me outraged that guys don't get it.

And I hate having to explain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment