Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globes Blogging Part 10

Lainey hatin' on Lea Michele's overdressing:
 7:21 Lainey: Lea Michele - Kate Beckinsale is jealous.

Not sure if I actually want to see When in Rome. . . the Stripper scandal sort of turned me off of J.Duhamel as much as I hate to admit it.

Please, pretty please explain Cancon:
7:23 Duana: Um, I take it back. Jessalyn's boobs are not good Cancon.

7:24 Lainey: Explain Cancon to our non Canadian readers.
7:24 Lainey: Or even to our Canadian readers

Thank you :):
7:25 Michelle: It's a short form for Canadian Content. So when there's a Canadian celeb, they're Cancon.

7:25 Duana: CanCon = Canadian Content. Desirable and/or mandatory component on Canadian networks. Also known as the reason I can tell you every star who came from my hometown.


(Michael Cera, Scott Thompson, Shawn AND Aaron Ashmore). (And some hockey player).

Oooh. . . I love me some Reese.

LOVE her dress. God, she looks amazing. . .

I want 500 Days to win but I don't think it will . ..

The Hangover???

It's Complicated???

Julie and Julia???

This is a tough call . . .

The Hangover :) wins!

The joke/dig at Harvery Weinstein was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment