Friday, January 22, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy Right Now

First up- now that I got paid I get to get this pair of sexy and fun shoes (I'm not sure why I am so into heels right now considering I mostly wear flats to work every day):

After lucking out and not able to purchase the Marc by Marc Jacobs Teri Turnlock bag in red from Gilt, I used my brain power, desire to buy some unattainable, and found it on (drumroll) eBay! I won the auction and this pretty baby will be in my hands in the next week or so. CAN'T WAIT.




-On Sunday, Caitlin, Dustin, Lauren, Kyle, (mabye Audrey), and I are finally going to see Avatar at IMAX.
-I am going to see Citizen Cope in concert on April 3rd with saucy pookie Patty and her great boyfriend.
-Plans for going to the Olympics (Women's curling event) worked out :) AND I'll get to see my friend Carla who I met while in Switzerland back in fall of 2006.
-It's FRIDAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment