Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globes Blogging Part 10

Best Actress is next.

7:31 Lainey: Did you see Maggie G talking to Carey Mulligan?

I so, SAW that. . . it seems like they would get on.

Did Ms. Mulligan take Mr. LaBeouf?

Apparently, I'm on the same page as Lainey, Duana, and Michelle:

7:31 Michelle: Is Shia Leboeuf with her?

7:32 Duana: I'm not googling - which is why I am still missing one.
7:32 Lainey: I haven't seen Shia. Sadness.

Ah, the Governator. . . good CA budget joke :). . . especially the J.Cameron and another NBC joke. I think I really like it when H-town gangs up on on a network :). It is DAMN entertaining!!

Mickey Rourke really came out on top . . . Best Actress. . .

Ms. Blunt
Ms. Bullock
Ms. Mirren
Ms. Mulligan
Ms. Sioughby

My want: Ms. Sioughy My guesss? Ms. Mirren

Winner: Sandra Bullock!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment