Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Party Outfit for This Saturday

On Saturday night- my friends Stef and Eric (Steric to some) are having a housewarming party complete with cocktail attire and a keg (hell, we are still in our twenties (for now)). I love a party because it will be with good friends and sure to be good times but also because I get to plan an outfit!!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I a) love clothes b)l ove an excuse to shop c) love to PLAN outfits and d)love wearing a well planned outfit.

I realize this is a little strange but I get a TON of pleasure out of planning and wearing an outfit that I love. So let me present to you, internet, the dress I'll be wearing on Saturday:

 

 I got this fun and lively (and usually expensive) dress via the fabulous Gilt Groupe. It's by 7 for All Mandkind, view more here. On my pretty little feet (actually my feet are a size 8-9 and not so pretty but you get the point) are these fabu shoes:
 



There are by Madeline Shoes and I got them from the really cool and old Queen Anne Dispatch. They were on sale for half off! I don't know if I've ever met a pair of shoes I didn't love for $30. I love these because they feel Hollywood and trendy (when I wear them, I feel like I should be at a movie premier) yet comfy. I think the olive green/gray and brown/red netting will contrast the eye catching black and white pattern nicely.

I know it's not quite matchy-matchy and a little more funky but that's precisely why I love it :).

Another little fantasy/dream of mine? Fashion stylist.

Big surprise, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment