Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sew Disappointed! (Ha!- Get it?)

Yesterday, I busted my butt to get out of work on time, so I could hopefully add into a beginners sewing class (ADS 096) at Seattle Central. The online registration said that there were two seats open and I couldn't access the waiting list, so I thought I was good to go.

After running all over Seattle Central Campus (which is laughable because it's tiny), I finally found the classroom. I showed up 10 minutes late, sat through a half hour/40 minutes of class, only to be told that because I wasn't on the wait list, I could add this class.

I had gotten really excited during class and felt like it was really something I wanted to be doing. Only to be told- no, nope, not gonna happen, class is too full already.

I was sew bummed, sew disappointed . . .

They might not hold another session of 96 until summer (which is my least favorite season to be in school).

Le Sigh.

But I did go to Broadway Grill and enjoy some wine and sliders afterwards (mini pity party for moi)- it's happy all day there, so it was a justifiable pity party.

1 comment: