Sunday, January 17, 2010

Golden Globes Blogging Part 13

Standing ovation, Mr.Bridges!

Great credit to his wife :). The sap in me loves that.

I didn't know that where the GG are hosted that it has hosted dancing lessons. Bat Mitzvahs, etc.

Good shout out to Ms.Gyllenhall and Mr.Farrell! Even his stand in :). Warm fuzzies from his speech.

Julia Roberts will annouce Best Picture. . .

I'm thinking maybe The Hurt Locker because it hasn't won anyting, Avatar seems to be gaining momentum, maybe Precious because it hasn't won anything else either. . .

I think J.Roberts is definitely a H-town sweetheart. . . it's nice to know that some celebrities are really Movie Stars, not that reality crap Dlist shit.

It's back on she is LOVED. . .

Oh, she texts!!!

I like that she wore a short dress. Not stunning like R. Witherspoon's a couple of years ago but it's different. . .

She told her kids to go to bed.

Avatar it is!

I'm a little shocked. I thought some other movies were better. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment