Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Damn Good Thai Food (Cheap, too!): Pam Real Thai Food

I got home from work and Rebecca had put together all of our IKEA furniture so as a thank you I took her out to dinner in our 'hood, Hell's Kitchen, to Pam Real Thai Food. Our roommate Emma had eaten there before and highly recommended it. She was right!

The food was delicious and cheap. The portions were just right and being the win-o that I am I loved that the glasses of wine were $5! They didn't rush us which was nice but then when we were clearly done we had to ask for our check, etc. Which being the server/service obsessed person I am after all of my years serving got to me just a bit but no way enough to ruin my dinner at all.

I'll definitely be coming back! Probably to work my way through "recommended" menu. It's hilarious yet good to know and great advertising- on their menu any dish that has been recommended by the New York Times for example it's noted next to that item.

Two locations - 47th and 10th and 49th and 9th.


No comments:

Post a Comment