Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gotta Love: Zodiac Designs

I'm obsessed with Zodiac signs. Not to the point where I believe that horoscopes and your sign is a definitive and absolute prediction and description of your personality respectively but I think there is some validity to the belief system plus it's interesting.

So that's why I love finding well designed Zodiac themed objects and art. I have some recent discoveries that I want to share because they are AWESOME!

Lo and behold:

Stemware from Intoxicated Zodiac:

I think these wine glasses are such a great gift be it for a birthday or housewarming. I love that they come with a wine charm, too. At $16 a pop, it's a damn good deal. Shop for them here. I met the creator when she had a trunk show at my favorite NYC store, Henri Bendel, and I regret not buying the glasses then, so it's on my to do list. I wanted to get my new roommates, Rebecca and Emma, one for each of their signs as a roomie gift but of course I haven't gotten around to it yet.  

Original drawings from Rachel Beyer, known for her fabulous company and Etsy store - Camp Smartypants, this is her Gemini drawing and as a badass bonus she gives you a code you can add as a badge:
I also love her Cancer interpretation:

I'm seriously considering emailing my talented former co-worker and friend to see if she'll put together a combined poster/art work of her Gemini and Cancer drawings since I'm on the cusp of both signs. I love that I'm a Gemini and a Cancer and I think she could do a really cool drawing for me. The colors she's using would go perfect with my current bedroom color scheme and the artwork I already have.

If I do and she agrees, you'll definitely be seeing the end result here!

No comments:

Post a Comment