Thursday, September 29, 2011

Obsession: Wireless Network Names

Since moving to New York and having an iPhone, I've become a little obsessed and fascinated by wireless network names. It's such a personal decision because you can pick whatever you want and I believe it's an indicator of a person's personality, sense of humor, interests and frame of mind. Some of my recent discoveries that tickled my brain:

DefenseAgainsttheDarkArts @ Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn while waiting for a bus to take me and Rebecca to IKEA - holler to Harry Potter!
Itsmybirthday @ Donatella in Chelsea
I love you @ my apartment in Hell'ss Kitchen

Have you ever seen a really interesting wireless network name populate your phone or computer's "available networks" list? Do you have a favorite wireless network name?

No comments:

Post a Comment