Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Home Decor = Homey

For the most part Rebecca, Emma and I are settled into our new place. But me being me I won't feel like it's home, home, until the place is fully decorated. Our color scheme has been set up by these pieces:

This is also known as the BEST rug at Ikea EVER - cheap and gorgeous - Erica and Johnny have it too.
Rebecca and I talked about an accent color and we both thought red would be a nice touch. I spent the last couple of weeks looking for a red vase. I really wanted this one:

But Missoni for Target has pretty much sold out online but I got this one instead:


I think it will look beautiful in our new home! I can wait to get some flowers to put it in. I'm also excited because I ordered this lamp for my room:


My current lamp has great shelves but I want that extra room to move my desk a little away from my bed. It'll be a nice donation to our living room AND it's red!:


I couldn't find a good size image in red - the top lantern is a deep red

Slowly but surely we making our place a home. Now we just need a tv and a bookcase to put it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment