Friday, September 30, 2011

Making My Bedroom Homey and Organized

I talked about what Rebecca and I bought to make the house homey but I forget to mention what I bought for my room. I already have this:

Which I have turned horizontal since the space in my room is longer, not taller. And five of these drawers to keep my messes hidden:

In keeping with my favorite kind of furniture, black wood, I finally got a desk:


A steal at $20! I've wanted a proper desk for years. Usually they end up as another place for me to stack stuff as opposed to using it as a desk.

Then Rebecca suggested getting two of these:


At $25 a pop it's a cheap way to stack and organize my clothes, shoes, DVDs, books and my knick knacks. Hopefully they'll work out well! I'll see in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment