Monday, September 26, 2011

Yay for Work Friends!

I've been at my new job for just over a month and I never thought I'd say this but I miss my old job. Not all parts of it but I have been really missing my peeps at Mercent.

I didn't realize just how lucky I was to befriend Courtney, Casey, Jenni, Chris F., Sam and Summer because they are great people and we became friends quickly. Miss you guys!

I knew how lucky I was to have them but I took for granted how quickly we were friends. As it stands right now I haven't made any friends at my new job :( but I actively took a chance today and it paid off.

I reached out to PB and he said yes and then invited KB (his co-admin) - so yay!!! I am excited to finally get to hang out with co-workers. Thursday should be fun - happy hour with co-workers and a free concert with Rebec.

Side note - PB has the same name of as one of my ex-boyfriends, they kind of look alike and they both used in work at newspapers. Not terribly important but you know how I am about coincidences - I can get a little obsessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment