Thursday, October 13, 2011

My (Affordable) Henri Bendel Wish List

I LOVE HENRI BENDEL.

Just ya know, I do. Before I even went into the store when I came to NYC years ago, I fell in love with it because of SMG's surreal love story movie, Simply Irresistible. Anyhow, it's been my favorite stores for years and I went in there on my lunch break as I often do to stimulate my senses and decided to publish my HB Wish List:

Girl About Town Mug - it's the perfect size - I love BIG mugs
and it has the HB store front which is one of my favorite parts
of the store.
2011 Special Edition Snow Globe - Lady with Dog.
Every winter HB designs a snow globe. I would
have 4 (including this one that I WILL buy) but
it broke when I was living in Seattle. One of
the only things I collect.

These will be my Christmas cards! I love the illustrations
HB has and it is highly possible my roommates and I
will look like this in a couple of months when we're picking
up our Christmas tree.

I'm super excited because my Mom and Dad sent me these!!!
Bendel Girl Wellies had been on my list for a long,
long time :). I can't wait to wear them.
It's pretty cool that you could win a trip to NYC and $2500 to shop at HB here. I'm entering as well. No clue if they'll award to someone living in NYC but I would LOVE to stay at the Gramercy Park Hotel and have thousands of dollars to spend at HB. It wouldn't be difficult for me to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment