Thursday, October 27, 2011

Obsession: Umbra

It all started with this:

I'm considering buy these because it'll match what started my obsession:

I desperately need an over the door rack with hooks for my bathroom to hang all of my towels. I love this:

But maybe in white instead. It'll look better on my door and it won't clash with brown, light blue and light green color scheme I have going on.

If I ever have a real bathtub again, I would definitely get a lot of use out of this It's on sale for $29,99!:

I've been trying to figure out what to put on my wall that my bed is against. I don't want to put any more art up because a) I already have a lot up and b) I need some white space to make my room feel not so tiny. I thought about shelves but I think it'd look awkward. I thought about a large mirror, I love mirrors, but it would overwhelm my room. Then I came across these:

I LOVE sparrows, so much that I have a tattoo of one. So my initial reaction was to get these. Plus my wall is longer than taller, so I could really spread them out. But then I saw these:


I like the play on the concept of mirrors and they would still look cool in a jagged line. I haven't decided yet. I'll keep mulling it over until I know for sure that's what I want to do.
If I had a fish (Bandit would LOVE that), it would live here:

This is a great and inexpensive gift:

I love to hang this on the wall in my living room:


No comments:

Post a Comment