Sunday, October 23, 2011

On My Kindle: Making Waves

I've been in the mood for easy reads and since I'm such a fan of Tawna Fenske's blog I thought I'd check out her debut novel, Making Waves.

I haven't read a romance or a romantic comedy novel in a while but I wanted something fun and light. I downloaded a sample on my kindle and it reminded so much of Ms. Fenske's blog humor and narrative that I ended up buying it. Well worth my $$. I just finished it and it was exactly what I wanted to read.

It is an enchanting novel full of quick wit, humor and a great, easy, fast read not unlike Ms. Fenske's heroine.
Making Waves stars Juli and Alex who meet at a bar on an island and after 5 minutes of meeting each other they compete in a newlywed game. Our lovers share instant chemistry and have hidden secrets. Neither is whom they seem to be but are not what the other imagines. In a twist of events Juli stows away on Alex's boat and we get to know the supporting quirky crew - Jake, Cookie Cody and Phyllis. This romance ebbs and flows with predictable and unpredictable events. If you're in the mood for an unusual, fun, witty with some tantalizing sex scenes - go buy it. NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment