Saturday, October 15, 2011

Updating My Work Wardrobe

I need more work clothes. As many of you have seen my closet or not - it comes down to one simple fact - I own A LOT of clothes. But ever since I worked post-collegiate I have worked at really casual offices. Not mention my last year here I had to wear skinny jeans or all black practically every day of my life.

Bottom line: I need more business casual clothes.
Big problem: I hate what I see at most places
Best solution: H&M

I would actually love to buy a few pieces that are a little more expensive because then they would last longer but everywhere I look the clothes are boring. So while browsing the internet I found some pieces that are inexpensive (yay!) and fit my style:

I love this skirt because it's bright, purple and pencil!

I am trying to stay away from dresses, I own A LOT
but this one I could wear to the office and a
friend's house warming party like say the one
that's happening this afternoon. Just sayin'.

Same skirt as the purple one but I wear my gray skirt
every week a lot so I think it's a safe bet I would
get my fair share of use out of it.

I own a lot of dresses so I'm trying to buy more separates so I can stop wearing the same two skirts every week mix it up.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Hate what I want to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment