Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On My Kindle: The Death Cure

I've actually been waiting The Death Cure as soon as I finished The Scorch Trials. The trilogy has been compared to The Hunger Games and rightfully so - dystopian society, rebellious main character - we get a hero instead of heroine, and it is action packed from the minute you finish the first in all three books.

I'm 67% of the way through and really enjoying the last campaign against WICKED with Thomas. I am glad I decided to pre-order it on Amazon because it was automatically delivered and I had been craving a great book since I finished Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.  

It's well written, fast-paced and James Dashner has built a world that you easily believe in and understand. I'm devouring it just like I did The Hunger Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment