Friday, March 16, 2012

Links!

This is probably one of the coolest Starbucks I've ever seen/heard about. I could happily spend hours there. Except, oh wait, it's in Amsterdam. (Frame Publishers)

This interview makes me a bigger fan of Sofia Vergara. I agree with Kaiser - most of what she says is with a wink and a sassy but not rude smirk. (Celebitchy)

I've been wanting to take a screen printing class forever. Now I can get it on the cheap! (Living Social)

Jessica Simpson makes my day. (Celebitchy)

Yum, yum, YUM! The cast of Naked Boys Singing invades the first gay-centric but straight-friendly hotel. (Time Out New York).

Wow - Apple shares hit 600 bones. (CNN Money)

Okay, this made me really sad :(. As in I started crying immediately. Why was he on the ground?! (MSN)

Okay, this made me really happy :). In a heartwarming and almost heartbreaking way. Harper the miracle puppy! (Animal Tracks)

I am REALLY excited for the Hunger Games movies. I've the series twice and may just do it once more before the movie comes out next week! (People Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment