Thursday, March 1, 2012

Obsession: Neon Yellow: Echo Design North South Bag

A few weeks ago, I suddenly and inexplicably became obsessed with neon yellow.

Partly because it's everywhere. Partly because it is AWESOME!

Meet my newest purchase:

Badass right?
  • I'll never use the short handles but I'm glad they are there; just in case. 
  • The outside pocket is a fun and functional added feature. 
  • The adjustable crossbody strap is a perfect neutral (I am SO glad it's not black - would've been too obvious) and great for running around this crazy city.
  • It's lightweight, so when I add all of my crap everyday necessities it won't kill my back and shoulder.
  • Big enough to fit my laptop.
  • Great inside pockets - one clear zippered (I'm putting my beauty stuff in there) on the back, a larger deep pocket (for pens and notebook) and two smaller pockets (iPod and iPhone holders) together in the front inside.
  • Always patent is super easy to clean and it repels water.
Get yours here. It's a brand new bag from Echo Design. Echo is a pretty cool company coming out with more badass products every season. 

*This is not a paid ad. I bought the bag and I simply can't stop gushing that I LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment