Friday, March 16, 2012

Links!


Karl Lagerfield fascinates me. Reminds of what I've read about Coco Chanel; just a little bit. Also - I want to kidnap that kitten and take it home with me."The cat is like a very refined object; she doesn't go into the street, and she doesn't go to other places." (Harper's Bazaar)

I could have written this. Seriously. Anyone who has ever seen a room of my can attest to it. Not only that but there are some awesome HP references and things that I've written like "le sigh" and her use of "clearly." (Hello Giggles)

Already read the first 3 chapters, why do I have to wait til MAY?! (Lisa Shearin)

I would have never taken this away from the Hunger Games series. But I like it. (Eatocracy)

I'm glad he got convicted. He should have taken the plea bargain. (MSNBC)

One of my favorite authors had a migraine this week, too. Yay for us :/(Tawna Fenske)

I really love the graphic on this umbrella. Totes my steeze. (Keep Dry Umbrella)

No comments:

Post a Comment