Friday, March 16, 2012

Sam Patrick's Day

I am REALLY excited about tomorrow.

I go all out on St. Patrick's Day because it is one of my favorite holidays; if not my #1.

Last year, I had a great time celebrating St. Patrick's Day with Jamie, Eamon and Ella. This year, I'll be heading to Katie and Sam's for a double whammy - St. Patty's Day AND Sam's birthday.

St. Patrick's Day + Sam's Birthday = Sam Patrick's Day

Gearing up for tomorrow, I searched high and low in Union Square (big score at Party City - of course, IT'S THE ONLY ONE IN MANHATTAN! and Staples) for all sorts of awesome, not cheesy St. Patrick's Day crafty materials.

Then I ventured to Greenpoint, BK.

Not after: getting on the G going the wrong way and then exiting at Greenpoint only to walk in the wrong direction. Oh yeah, and on the way home I got on the 7 going the wrong way, too. Not entirely my fault as the 7 was running in both directions on the same track and I managed to only go 1 stop before I realized it.

I'm special people, SPECIAL.

Anywho, after I arrived at Chateau Katie + Sam and was served with delicious broccoli and a Brooklyn Brewery beer, Katie, Tessa and myself spread out the crafty supplies and got to planning.

Obvs:
Lots of Shamrocks
Garlands

Clearly, this was going to be a very neat and tidy activity:




 I can't wait to see how everything looks when Chateau Katie + Sam is fully decorated!

It's supposed to be nice tomorrow (every St. Patrick's Day for the last 5 years, I've been on the East Coast and each year, it's been beautiful weather), fingers crossed!

It would such a great Sam Patrick's Day to be BBQ-ing, hanging out in the sun, chatting and relaxing all day. Then to celebrate, if we keep it together, will be to go to The Bell House's Saint Patrick's Day for Sinners.

It's an all redhead revue and party. Redheads get in for free! I love that since I am one.

Like I said, I am REALLY excited for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment