Thursday, March 22, 2012

Seriously?!

I woke up this morning and my iPhone is completely dead.

SERIOUSLY?!

Do I have to issues with all of my electronics in the same week?!

This is not going to be cheap :(.

Add to my iPhone distress that my plan to take care of stuff last night was a giant FAIL, I'm kind of a mess today.

Last night, I pumped myself to take care of my toilet and to do some much-needed-to-be-washed laundry. It was going to be a late because I had class, walked home, grabbed dinner, emailed some classmates, planned out and bought my cleaning supply list (bleach, gloves, mop, etc.), and I knew doing laundry takes a couple of hours.

I had no idea just how long it was going to take.

Meanwhile, I'm paranoid the whole time I'm going to wake up/keep my roommates but I desperately wanted to get everything done. The only way I could stay up so late?

Listening to music. Which is not so ideal for our tiny place, so I did my best to keep the volume low and be very quiet with the doors.

Timeline
840 - Out of class, walk home
930 - Get to my neighborhood
1030 - Finished dinner, made my to buy list and emailed my classmates
1130 - Get home after buying cleaning supplies
1230 - Start laundry because I am finally done cleaning the bathroom
115 - Put laundry in dryer
115 to 135 - Fight with dryer because it won't start even though I'm banging my body every which way to make it take my damn money
135 - Bruise the outside of my right palm
140 - Finally figure out it needs more $$.
145 - Change the only cash I have (a $1 bill for quarters) at the corner deli
150 - Finally start the dryer
215 -  Fall asleep on accident

820 - Awake without the alarm BECAUSE MY IPHONE DIED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
820 - Realize I woke up 20 minutes late, freak out
820 - Run out to the kitchen because the only clock I have is on my phone or computer which I don't have because neither is WORKING
825 - Retrieve laundry that is still wet which is so annoying considering all I went through just to have clean towels
849 - Manage to barely get out the door and not be late for work

I may have a mental breakdown today.

No comments:

Post a Comment