Friday, March 30, 2012

Obsession: Neon Yellow: Enzo Angiolini Color Block Pumps

As my obsession with neon yellow rages on, I found these gorgeous Enzo Angiolini color block pumps:


Sigh . . . oh, god I love these.

Accents of neon yellow paired with a neutral color makes them more versatile, less loud and more timeless. Neon is such a trend right now and it's everywhere. 

Trends like this don't really last. But then again I thought that about pointy shoes, jumpsuits and rompers and they are still around to some degree. Anywho . . .

I've been shopping online at Bloomingdale's ever since I got a gift certificate for Christmas from a broker. Thanks to my old job. I used some of it on much needed MAC make up but since then nothing has really excited me.

I've been looking for new shoes or a dress to wear to the wedding I'm going to in July. But no dice so far. I found a couple of shoes that I needed or a dress I liked but didn't fall in love with anything. I mean the I-have-to-have-it-am-obsessed reaction.

I have actually cash money to spend there, so I want to buy something I truly love (as opposed to need; see above) and instead of shopping for a good deal (which I always do and still will), I wanted to buy something expensive (which is all relative).

These shoes pretty much fit the above bill.

Only I don't know if I would actually wear them :(. I don't wear tall heels unless they are super comfortable any more because of all the walking around one does in NYC.

Plus, the older I get the less I want to wear uncomfortable shoes. Eh, I'm getting lazy :).

But I do love them . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment